Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Rain rain go away we can't craft anymore today!

started the day with taking the big kids to the sky deck- downtown Chicago.  It was a nice waste of time hazy day We couldnt see anything from the 103rd floor.

It was a neat experience and because my need for funny didn't work out, we went for some deep dish pizza at Giordanos. Yum.
It was such a yucky day we ended up at hobby lobby and my crafting germs spread to my niece and nephew. My nephew tried out wood burning and it looked great. I was very impressed by his wood working.

Brittanay made shirts for Hannah and her and Hannah did some finishing touches.
I have decided to whip out the new sewing machine and make a cushion for me new bench for the table.

Easy lemon cake
lemon cake mix
instant lemon pudding
Cool whip
make as package instructions in between cake layers put pudding and cool whip on top- tada done


Have a blessed day- spend time with the ones you love... I AM

No comments:

Post a Comment