Friday, April 9, 2010

What an awesome day!!!

Finally got to take the big kids to the skydeck in Chicago. Awesome-however long lines. I am glad I bought tickets on the internet. The kids had a blast. Then we got our Easter/Spring/Cousins picture done. I am glad Brittany was able to be here for this one and Harmony. I think the outfits I came up with are awesome. I made the skirts and I ordered the shirts from lablingboutique@gmail.com. She is always very accomidating on what I need. She even shipped quick.
If you are afraid of heights this is not the place for you. We were on the 103rd floor adn even got to see the view fromt eh plexilass box off the side of the building. The cars under my nephew look like ants.

A big pat on the back for myself made lead consutant this month. It is final. Wahoo. I have the best team ever and it is growing everyday adn the orders are flying in. Thanks to everyone for your prayers and support. I have been very blessed with this business.

A awesome easy spoon licking dessert- my husband calls it cloud, my sister called it melt in your mouth, I just call it empty pan dessert because I  NEVER have had leftovers. lol

Chocolate Cream Cheese Dessert

Serves 8-10

This dessert has four yummy layers. Trying to think of something to serve for staff or work parties? This will win everyone over. This is also great for hot summer days.


1 stick (1/2 cup) melted butter
1 cup flour
1 cup chopped nuts
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
1 8 oz container of cool whip
1 4 oz package instant chocolate pudding
1 4 oz package instant vanilla pudding
3 cups milk

Layer 1 (crust)


Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees. Mix butter, flour, and chopped nuts together and press in a 9 X 13" pan. Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes.

Layer 2


Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 cup of cool whip (save the rest for the top.) Spread over layer one.

Layer 3


Mix chocolate and vanilla pudding and milk together well. Spread over layer two.


Layer 4


Spread on the rest of the cool whip. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours. Slice and serve.
You can also make this recipe in a light form.
For the following items use a lighter or fat free version of the product.
cream cheese, cool whip, milk and vanilla/chocolate pudding.







No comments:

Post a Comment